Adapted from Anthony Vineyards
16.5 ounces homemade or packaged refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 8-ounce package light cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup light butter, softened
2 1/4 cups, powdered sugar, divided
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 tablespoon half-and-half
~ 1 1/2 cups each green and black grapes, sliced in half lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9-inch springform pan. Press cookie dough evenly into the bottom of pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 17-19 minutes, until golden.
- Allow the cookie crust to cool completely then remove the springform pan sides.
- While it is cooling, make the cream cheese filling. Using a hand or stand mixer, mix together cream cheese, butter, 2 cups powdered sugar, vanilla and half-n-half. Start on the lowest speed until the powdered sugar is incorporated. Increase the speed, beating until smooth and creamy. Use additional half and half, added by the teaspoon if necessary.
- Spread most of the cream cheese filling over the cooled sugar cookie crust. I didn’t use about 1/3 cup of the filling. You don't want it dripping over the sides so spread the amount of frosting evenly over your cookie that works for you cookie. Refrigerate while you slice the grapes to firm up the frosting.
- Top with sliced grapes.
- Store in the refrigerator and sprinkle with reserved powdered sugar before serving.