Sea Bass with Creamy Parmesan Sauce
Adapted from livingwellspendingless.com
Yields: 3 servings
- 1/3 c. shredded Parmesan cheese (packed)
- 1/3 c. light butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons olive oil mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- 1 dash hot sauce (Crystal or Tabasco)
- 1 lb skinless fish
- Pre-heat the oven broiler; Grease 8×8″ the bottom of baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix together parmesan cheese, butter, mayo, lemon juice, green onion, salt, pepper, dill, & hot sauce in small bowl until well blended.
- Arrange fish in a single layer in baking dish.
- Broil fish for 8 minutes under high (with the rack 4 inches below the broiler) or until it flakes with a fork.* Remove from oven and carefully spread parmesan mixture over top. Broil 2 additional minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.**
** I used Corningware because I didn't have any available glass 8x8 dishes. Be careful with your dish since this is baked under a broiler. I went ahead and used the Corningware since the rack was 4" below the broiler, but I did have a lot of scrubbing to do to get it clean. You have to be careful with glass so the temperature between the glass and the extremely hot broiler doesn't cause it to shatter.
Sea Bass with Creamy Parmesan Sauce (printable recipe)